Vés enrere Treballa a Amazon
Treballa a Amazon
Would you like to become part of a highly innovative and rapidly growing team? We are seeking a strong EU Partner Manager (English and German speaker) to drive the success and continued growth of Amazon Advertising. Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our Sponsored Ads solutions leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. These solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
As an EU Partner Manager, you will be responsible for promoting adoption of our advertising Sponsored Ads solutions and driving engagement with mid-to-large brands, performance advertisers and their agencies at all levels. You will take full ownership of a digital advertising vertical, prospect clients and be responsible for their long term growth on Sponsored Ads. Our ideal candidate will have a good breadth of sales or marketing experience, preferably within the digital space, coupled with the structure and organizational skills needed to build trust in a new business environment. If you are ready to deliver strategic advertising solutions to your clients - apply today!
Key Job Responsabilities
- Understanding Amazon's advertising opportunities and tools to help build relevant advertising solutions for our advertisers and deliver the highest level of support and customer service to them.
- Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with clients.
- Work closely and collaborate with internal teams, for example retail, account management, marketplace etc.
- Understanding and learning about the e-commerce industry and its fast paced environment, including knowledge of new innovative product offerings.
- Utilize CRM tools to track all pertinent account information as well as forecast and prioritize to achieve quarterly targets.
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- +2 year experience of sales or marketing related positions
- Ability to take ownership on delivering against short-term immediate and long term strategic goals.
- Fluency in English (in respect to writing, reading, speaking and communication)
- Able to work in a diverse team
- Experience in the advertising, media or agency landscape, and proven track record of reaching and exceeding targets via new business engagement.
- Able to utilize CRM tools such as Salesforce or similar programs.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication.
- Strong attention to detail with a data oriented approach to providing solutions.
- You have exceptional data based skills acquired from previous experiences.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Master’s Degree in Business, Sales or Marketing is an advantage
- Fluency in French, Italian or Spanish (in respect to writing, reading, speaking and communication)
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
For more information, click here. If you have any doubts, contact [email protected]