- Is the admissions process compulsory for register at the PhD programme?
- What are the entry requirements?
- Registration process, when it will take place?
- When should I submit the doctoral thesis to avoid payment of next academic year's tuition fees?
- How can I get my student card?
- If you are thinking about Publishing in Scientific Journals
Yes. Before your first annual registration process, you must to be admitted: Eligibility requirements.
PhD programme specific requirements: having a project, a research group and a thesis supervisor that you may find by yourself. Academic regulation.
In October. Students must register each academic year until the submission of the PhD dissertation. For further information: Annual enrolment.
The date changes each academic year. For the academic year 2016-2017, the deadline is 29 September 2017, at 1.00 pm
If you do not have the student card, you should ask for an appointment through "Appointment for obtaining or renewing your UPF card" Please, the appointment day bring your DNI (original) or, in case of foreigners, your NIE or Passport (original)
Further information about the student card
Please bear these recommendations in mind
Visit also (only in Catalan): Discounts for publishing in open access at BioMed Central, Chemistry Central and SpringerOpen