If you want to apply for the Wireless Communication master, please follow the instructions provided in the main UPF web page on Master Programs
You can check the requirements, and apply to the master from here.
Please, in the motivation letter requested for the application, provide an explicit and clear response to the following questions:
- This is a research-oriented master in wireless communications. Please, explain your motivation and goals for starting a research career in this field.
- Are you planning to do a PhD after finishing the master? If yes, could you tell us what kind of PhD would you like to do? Otherwise, please, specify where you would like to continue your professional career.
- The master presumes students have a solid background on digital communications. Please, explain -referring to your academic CV- what is your background in that topic.
Admission Requirements - Mandatory documents
Please, check the complete information regarding the admission requirements here.
In order to be admitted to the Master in Wireless Communications candidates must submit the following documents:
- Official undergraduate degree/diploma (or a bachelor's degree, a degree in engineering or architecture, diplomas, technical engineering and technical architecture diplomas, or, for foreign qualifications, the equivalent qualification awarded by an accredited higher education institution) and the academic transcript of the accredited official training with the average grade at the university of origin. Degrees in any academic field of study will be accepted.
- Curriculum Vitae in English.
- A letter of motivation in English, stating the candidate's interest in following the master's programme (400 to 600 words).
- At least one letter of recommendation (academic).
- Proof of English language (level B2)
- Identity Card or Passport.
- The undergraduate degree/diploma and the academic transcript
If you have finished your Bachelor degree when you formalise your application, you will need to send us the following documents:
- A photocopy of your undergraduate degree/diploma or certification/proof of degree completion.
- A photocopy of your official final undergraduate transcript.
- However, if you have not yet completed your undergraduate studies when formalising application, you will need to provide us with the following documents:
- A signed declaration of obtaining your degree before the commencement of the master's programme
- A photocopy of the provisional undergraduate transcript.