Back Participation of the MTG at ICASSP 2023 conference
Participation of the MTG at ICASSP 2023 conference
The International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, ICASSP, takes place from June 4th to the 10th 2023
The MTG participates to the 2023 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, that takes place from June 4th to the 10th 2023 in Rhodes Island, Greece. Here are the papers being presented in which MTG researchers are involved:
- B. Weck, X. Serra. Data leakage in cross-modal retrieval training: A case study.
- N. Can Tamer, Y. Özer, M. Müller, X. Serra. TAPE: An End-to-End Timbre-Aware Pitch Estimator.
- P. Alonso-Jiménez, X. Favory, H. Foroughmand, G. Bourdalas, X. Serra, T. Lidy, D. Bogdanov. Pre-training strategies using contrastive learning and playlist information for music classification and similarity.
- R. Singh, P. Zinemanas, X. Serra, J. P. Bello, M. Fuentes. FlowGrad: Using Motion for Visual Sound Source Localization.
- C. Plachouras, M. Miron. Music Rearrangement Using Hierarchical Segmentation.
C. Gupta, P. Kamath, Y. Wei, Z. Li, S. Nanayakkara, L. Wyse. Towards Controllable Audio Texture Morphing