MENTOS Mentoring Female Engineering Students
EnginyeriesUPF - Universitat Pompeu Fabra
Who we are
- The target of MENTOS UPF is to provide female students at UPF Engineering degrees contact with professionals and experts in order to support their professional development
- La finalitat de MENTOS UPF és posar a l'abast de les estudiants d'EnginyeriesUPF un seguit de recursos humans basat en mentories per tal de potenciar el seu desenvolupament professional.
- El objetivo de MENTOS UPF es dar apoyo al desarrollo profesional de las estudiantes de las Ingenierías UPF mediante el contacto con profesionales del ámbito
This program is supported by the Grant Program of the Center for Learning Innovation and Knowledge (CLIK) at UPF (see proposal), and the Gender & ICT - María de Maeztu Strategic Research Program DTIC-UPF.
October 10th 2017, 13:00-14:00: informative session for potential mentees.
October 20th 2017: application deadline for mentees.
November 1st: application deadline for mentors.
December 1st 15:30-16:30: MENTOS kick-off event.
January-May 2018: mentoring sessions.
- June 1st 15:30-16:30: final MENTOS event.
- June 10th 2017: MENTOS party! Evaluation and assessment of the program
- April 4th 2017, 13:00-15:00 Group mentoring session on Leadership by one of our mentors, Ana Moliner (NAE). For further information, please, click HERE
- February / May 2017: Remote mentorship sessions take place
- Jan 1st 2017: Mentoring session started
- Nov 30th 2016: Assignments mentees / mentors communicated
- Nov 1st 2016: Deadline for mentors and mentees to apply
- Oct 17th 2016: MENTOS program launched!