We have relevant datasets, repositories, frameworks and tools of relevance for research and technology transfer initiatives related to knowledge extraction. This section provides an overview on a selection of them and links to download or contact details.
The MdM Strategic Research Program has its own community in Zenodo for material available in this repository as well as at the UPF e-repository . Below a non-exhaustive list of datasets representative of the research in the Department.
As part of the promotion of the availability of resources, the creation of specific communities in Zenodo has also been promoted, at level of research communities (for instance, MIR and Educational Data Analytics) or MSc programs (for instance, the Master in Sound and Music Computing)
- [TEXT] The Online Conversation Threads Repository (Slashdot, Barrapunto, Wikipedia talk)
- [TEXT] Online Petitioning Through Data Exploration and What We Found There: A Dataset of Petitions from Avaaz.org
- [TEXT] MuMu: Multimodal Music Dataset
- [TEXT] MSD-A
- [TEXT] Metadecidim dataset
- [TEXT] MARD: Multimodal Album Reviews Dataset
- [TEXT] KGRec-sound - Sound recommendation dataset
- [TEXT] KGRec-music - Music Recommendation Dataset
- [TEXT] Human-centred design methods to empower ‘teachers as designers’
- [TEXT] ELMD: Entity Linking for the Music Domain
- [TEXT] Dr. Inventor Multi-layer Scientific Corpus
- [TEXT] Dataset of discussion threads from Meneame
- [TEXT] Dataset for paper "Sharing emotions at scale: The Vent dataset"
- [TEXT] ColWordNet, an enriched WordNet with collocational information
- [NETWORKS] Datasets for the Evaluation of Virtualized Network Functions Resource Allocation Algorithms
- [NETWORKS] Data for NFVSDN experiments
- [IMAGE] A multiscale imaging and modelling dataset of the human inner ear
- [EEG] The Bern-Barcelona EEG database
- [EDUCATIONAL DATA] Understanding collective behavior of learning design communities
- [EDUCATIONAL DATA] Teacher-led inquiry in technology-supported school communities