The application procedure for all UPF masters' degrees is managed by the University's Admissions Office ([email protected]). In order to apply to the Master of Research in Political Science or to one of the double degrees, you will need the following documents (more detailed information in the application site of the master):
- Official undergraduate degree/diploma and the corresponding academic transcript, with the average grade at your home university.
- Curriculum Vitae in English.
- Proof of English language (level B2.2). You can find here a list of equivalences for various certificates and courses.
- A letter of motivation in English stating the candidate's interest in following the master's programme (maximum length: 2 pages).
- Two letters of recommendation (both academic).
- A copy of your Identity Card or Passport.
Applications are made online, and are possible during four periods (with deadlines in January, March, May, and June, respectively). All the information about the admission calendar and process can be found in the admissions website.
If you have any questions regarding the Master of Research in Political Science or the application procedure, you can contact [email protected] for administrative queries or Javier Arregui ([email protected]) for academic enquiries.
Applying to a double degree programme
Students interested in applying for a double degree programme must follow the standard application procedure for the Master of Research in Political Science. In their letter of motivation, they should however mention explicitly for which double degree programme they are applying.