In case you would like to be exempted from accrediting any language because you are a native speaker or you have studied in that language, it is necessary for you to upload a brief letter justifying the reasons why you request to be exempted from this requirement.
If you can't submit an official certificate of your English level due to the COVID-19 lockdown, the required level of English must be accredited when enrolling for the master’s degree programme
- A letter of motivation in English stating the candidate's interest in following the master's programme (400 to 600 words).
- Two letters of recommendation (both academic).
In order to optimise the treatment and security of the recommendation letters, the candidate will have to request those via the online application system, where he/she will need to indicate the e-mail adress of the person/the persons he/she wishes to be recommended by. That person will receive an e-mail indicating that the candidate wishes a recommenation letter from him/her. The letter will be uploaded by the referee in the online application system. Non-institutional addresses such as *yahoo, *gmail, *hotmail, etc... will not be accepted.
- Identity Card or Passport.
- Professional experience in any of the fields related to the master's programme.
- Research experience.
- Teaching experience.
- Additional academic training in areas related to the master's programme.
- Additional professional experience.
In addition, the Departments' selection committee may decide to interview the candidate.
The undergraduate degree/diploma and the academic transcript
If you have finished your Bachelor degree when you formalise your application, you will need to send us the following documents:
- A photocopy of your undergraduate degree/diploma or Certification/proof of degree completion.
- A photocopy of your official final undergraduate transcript.
However, if you have not yet completed your undergraduate studies when formalising application, you will need to provide us with the following documents:
- A signed declaration of obtaining your degree before the commencement of the master's programme
- A photocopy of the provisional undergraduate transcript.
If the diploma or the academic transcript are not written in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Portuguese or Italian, you will also have to include the respective sworn translations into Catalan or Spanish.