Charles University in Prague coordinates this Master, you can apply online here.
All applications must include the following documents:
- Translated copy of a diploma to show completed Bachelor’s or Master’s studies, or confirmation of ongoing studies in the academic year that those studies will be completed.
- Copy of a second diploma (second completed Bachelor´s OR High School diploma)
- Copy of passport
- Proof of place of residence issued within 12 months before the submission deadline (e.g. ID, drivers licence, or any other document listed in the PRADO website, or a certificate from the candidate’s place of work, study or training issued by the employer or institution).
- Translated transcript of marks and academic results from both of the previous studies
- Motivation letter
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Completed supplementary questionnaire indicating study track preferences
Processing of personal data
If you are selected your data may be used for the purposes of evaluating the programmes, efficiently manage the projects, and producing statistics. Data could be made available to the EACEA, the European Commission, the European External Action Service staff, as well as to other stakeholders of the Erasmus+ programme, such as Erasmus+ National Agencies, National Erasmus+ Offices and the Erasmus Mundus Student and Alumni Association. For more details see Erasmus Mundus Privacy Statement and Regulation (EC) N° 45/2001. Processing of personal data is in accordance with the relevant legal standards on the protection of personal data and with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).