The Research Group on Image Processing is led by Dra. Coloma Ballester. The group focuses on the development of models and algorithms for image processing and computer vision.
The main research lines are:
- 3D reconstruction and view synthesis for sport events and 3D Television and cinema
- Development of tools for digital video post-production
- Object identification including logo detection
- Color image processing and digital photography
- Variational models for image processing and computer vision
- Applied Mathematics: geometric partial differential equations