The Research Group on Dynamical Systems Biology is led by Dr. Jordi García-Ojalvo. The group focuses on the study and characterization of the dynamical behavior of living systems, and use this knowledge to understand how these systems operate and self-organize in complex yet well-coordinated processes.
The main research lines are:
- Dynamics of gene regulation in bacteria
- Dynamics of pluripotency in embryonic stem cells
- Dynamics of cell signaling in the immune response
- Mesoscopic description of brain dynamics
- Collective oscillations in neuronal populations
- Dynamics and synchronization of semiconductor lasers