The Multisensory Research Group is part of the Center for Brain and Cognition of Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF). The group is led by Dr. Salvador Soto-Faraco and it focuses on understanding the neural and cognitive basis of human perception and attention processes in multisensory environments.
The main research lines are:
- Attention and multisensory integration
- Levels of processing in Auditory-visual integration
- Multisensory contributions to speech perception
- Selecting and binding cross-modal information in time
- The multisensory representation of tactile space