Why Do Theories of Justice Need an Idea of Human Nature? The 'Capabilities Approach' and the Idea of 'Human Nature'
“A Community of Interruptions”: Thinking Postcoloniality Through Fanon and Rancière’s Notions of Race and Violence
On Democratic Participation: An Analysis of the Role of Participation in the Crisis of Liberal Democracy in Contrast with the Inclusive Democracy Model
Examining Truth and Hope In Transitional Justice, and the Truth and Reconciliation Commission (TRC) of South Africa
A Libertarian Defense of Gun Control
“No Hate, No Fear, Immigrants are Welcome Here!”: Exclusion and The Construction of Citizenship in the United States
Arts Against God: Bataille and How Literature can Change Stablished Notions
An Approach to Degrowth: Philosophy, Political Theory and Political Practice
The Lessons of Historical Materialism for Intergenerational Justice
The Universal Educational Basic Income: A Defence Driven Towards a Moral Crash
Working Hours and the Basic Structure: On the Injustice of the Spanish Split Shift
Eichmann in Langley: A Report on the Radical and Banal Evil of U.S. Covert Drone Warfare
Community and Counterhegemony. Reconciling Difference and the Left
Does The Value of People’s Opportunities, as Opposed to the Quality of their Choices, Affect their Liability?
Could an Asymmetrical Regime for Catalonia within the Spanish State Prevent its Secession?
The Merits of Trade Protectionism
Addressing Justice and Legitimacy Concerns of Solar Geoengineering
Climate Justice and the Obligations of Procreators and Parents
On The Double Standard: The Linguistic Rights of Minority Nations And Migrants
The Social Contract as a Source of Hope: Richard Rorty vs Martha Nussbaum
Barred From the Ballot: A Defense of Prisoner Voting Rights in the United States
Why we ought not to colonize Mars yet: The role of the precautionary principle in space ethics
Walling In, Walling Out: Citizenship Revocation and the Subject Walled in
German National Identity, East-West Inequality and the Politics of Recognition
Unmasking Speciesism: an (Animal) Ethics
A Critique Phenomenon of Cultural Resistance in “On the post-colony” of Achille Mbembé
A Rortyan Reading of Mohsin Hamid
Contingency, Weak Thought and Revolutionary Action
Agonistic pragmatism on conflict and persuasion in the post-foundational political thought of Richard Rorty, Ernesto Laclau, and Chantal Mouffe
Cultural Otherness Rejuvenates Philosophy
Levels of Democracy: Gearing procedures towards sound actions
Is Moral Bioenhancement Limiting Freedom?
Stasis/Civil War in Foucault and Agamben
Data and Democracy – Challenges and Opportunities
The Power of Redescription. On the liberating potential of Richard Rorty’s postmetaphysical liberal utopia
A Radical Weapon: An Analysis of Feminist Consciousness-Raising from the Perspective of Rorty’s Thought
Against the Mind's Terror: Philosophy of the Body as a Central Theme of D.H. Lawrence Political Thought. A Spinozist Analysis
Rorty, la izquierda estadounidense y el pluralismo político
Why Sexual Consent Matters. An assessment of Catherine MacKinnon’s feminist critique of consent
A pragmatic approach of distributive justice
Weak Nationalism In Defence of the Political
Sufficiency: Distributive or Contributive?
Distributive Justice for Mice and Men
Occupational Choice and the Incentive Problem
Philosophy of Freedom: Imagining Karl Marx’s Idea of Human Emancipation
Liberalism, inequality and the decay of western socities
Regulations Up in Smoke. Spain’s Medical Cannabis Law as a Social Justice Failure
Saving 5000 Rupees Today, Harming Society Tomorrow against Nonmedical Sex Selective Abortion in Sexist Societies
Responsibility to Alter the Means of Development for Climate Change Mitigation
Derrida’s deconstruction of hospitality. A way for understanding the case of closed borders in Europe and the current crisis of refugees
An analysis and assessment of the political criticisms of the linguistic normalisation in Navarre. A deference of normalisation from the standpoint of liberal principles.
Gone with the waves: responding to small island developing states’ existential threat
Law and space in Kafka
Can re-education ever be justified in a free society?
The case for cultural accommodation: four relevant factors
Worker cooperatives in liberal Democracies - a Philosophical Deference
If you're an egalitarian, how come you eat meat?
Towards a responsible Ethics: Derrida and Levinas on Hospitality
The autonomy-based argument for a shorter working week
What do news have to do with legitimacy?
Towards a human-rights criterion of ligitimacy for international institutions: an analysis on the role of humans rights in assessing legitimacy in theories of global order
Mexican imagined communities: the unexpected result of national education
Tension or limitation? The problem of the body in Simone Weil anthropological thesis
Rawls, intergenerational justice, and the positive savings principle
"Children of men": what we owe domesticated animals
Revisiting the fanon-srtre dialogues: on Sartre´s methodology employed in an existential-marxist narrative of decolonization
Hannah Arendt an the right to have rights
Work Ethic. A Common Cause Defied
Justice, Hauntology and the Political Space. A Derridean lecture on Judith Butler.
Benefitting from Independent Campaign Spending: The Case for Maximin Reform and Campaign Expenditure Taxes
Who Can Save Western Society?
Religion, Women, and Societal Decay in Houellebecq’s Novels
Fair Play and Political Obligation
In Defence of the Union: Discussing Federalism and Devolution in the UK
Is There Room for Communitarianism in Political Liberalism?
Justifying Reasons for Action
Under what conditions should nations undertake reparations for historical injustices?
Reclaiming the Right to Freedom of Conscience from the European Court of Human Rights: The Case Against the Campbell Threshold
Collective Responsibility as the Ethical Approach to Affluent Citizens’ Role towards Global Poverty
Anonymous within the multitude
Rational Believers. How economic modeling of equilibrium relies on theological concepts
True Commitment and Hand-Tied Policy Makers: the Case of Equal Pay Audits
Rawls and Opportunities for Meaningful Work
How should International Humanitarian Law treat transnational conflicts involving non-state groups?
The Implications of the Ideal of Public Reason for Multiculturalism and Liberal Nationalism
- The Muslim veil and women's rights: autonomy-promoting education as a possible solution
- Freedom of Political Speech: Far-Right Parties, a Slippery Slope
- Right of Admittance Reserved: Obligations and the Right to Exclude
- The Global Distribution of Education: Its Value and Practical Implications
- Should states ensure media diversity?
- Education and a Maximinimizing Principle
- Do our Obligations to Future Generations require a Steady State Economy?
- Does the non-identity problem challenge the view that we have moral obligations to prevent climate change?
- Should they stay of may they go? On the permissibility of retaining skilled workers in some cases of brain drain
- Basis for a Code of Ethics for Professional Politicians
- The Moral Wrong of HIV Transmission
- The Challenges to Indigenous Self-Determination within the Colonial Framework of the BC Treaty Process
- The Individual, Economic Freedom, Society
- Unilateral Secession in Liberal Democracies: The Case of Catalonia
- Equality and Difference? Can Sharia marriage and divorce laws be compatible with the requirements of a democratic society?
- Analysis of "A New Beginning" based on the theory of judgment
- The Distributive Justice of Waves for Surfing
- Is a permanent prohibition on the use of Lethal Autonomous Weapons justified?
- The Humanitarian Intervention in Lybia between Legitimacy and Legality
- Marketing to children: a neo-Republican perspective
- Political Legitimacy and Institutional Innovation
- "Practicing Utopian Wonder as a Technique of the Self" with the Music of Steven "Flying Lotus" Ellison.
- John Gray's Myth of Progress: Science, Ethics and Politics.
- Debating indirect discrimination: the case of Roma in the recent European jurisprudence.
- Entrenchment of Democratic Rights. A review of three cases.
- The case for including resource allocation in the debate on legalising euthanasia.
- An evolutionary debunking explanation of nationalism. On error theory, cosmopolitan chimps and nationalistic bees.
- Equality through effort? Possibilities and limitations of an effort-based egalitarian model of distribution.
- Equality in innovation: women in STEM careers
- The fictional dichotomy of inequality
- "Untargeted" killing in targeted killing: problems of justification and their implications
- The broken social contract. A case for violent civil disobedience.
- Republicanism, radical democracy and the participatory demands of the 15-M movement.
- Can nationalism be justified as a means to democratic ends? In Giuseppe Massini's A Cosmopolitan of Nations
- Legitimacy of executive power on foreign policy - Rethinking of Lockean approach of federative power -
- Flexicurity in the European Union: can social justice still be achieved without protecting labor?
- The structural impossibility between Justice and Culture: Justice as sublimation and projection
- Authentic love as the mutual recognition of two liberties and the revelation of self
- Judicial review and democracy: the ideal or the inevitable?
- The human right to a safe environment: proposal for the future
- Social Justice and the Family
- Equal and Sufficient Education. Justice in the Distribution of Positional and Non-Positional Educational Goods
- Is it illegitimate the interference with the applicant's private life in Peck v. the United Kingdom case?
- Egalitarianism, Efficiency and Occupational Choice
- Justice in health care under resource constraints. Ageing and technological change
- Authority and Power in the Narrative of Military Disobedience
- Richard Rorty's "Liberal Utopia": Ethics without Foundations? An Interpretation of Rorty's Metaethical Assumptions
- Nationalist Thought and Immigration. An analysis of Catalan Nationalist Formulations of Nationhood and Immigration
- The Blurring of the Civilian Combatant Dichotomy: A Film Analysis
- "Squaring the Circle": The Paradox of Foundations
- Purifying and repressing: pushing aside the filth in Wallace's Infinite Jest
- Dog Ethics. A Recognition of Duties Towards our Canine Companions
- Biological Interpretation of Mental Illness excludes external causes of depression and thus enables social control
- Can Rawlsians Deliver Gender Equality?
- Two readings of the Service Conception. A Critical Approach
- Rescuing Promises from Conventionalism
- Revising Hayek in light of the financial crisis: evolutionary changes in markets and the role of individual liberty in securing human progress
- Who should be granted asylum? In search of a normative justification of the duty to grant asylum, and of the current regime's restricted recognition of "the persecuted"
- Uncertainty, Risk and Luck Egalitarianism
- Legitimate Political Authority and International Institutions: towards Human Rights
- Concepto de autodeterminación en Will Kymlicka y en Michel Seymour: una aproximación analítica
- Independent Financial Institutions and Democracy
- How to Solve Consequential and Deontological Arguments
- Why do EU symbols fail in "constructing" a European Collective Identity?
- Moral Autonomy and the Egalitarian Ethos