- Official university bachelor's or master's degree from the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) or equivalent foreign degree allowing access to a postgraduate degree in the country that issued the degree. Should the applicant have not finished yet their studies at the time of application, they will be asked to sign a statement certifying that they will have completed them before the start of the master degree program.
- Academic transcript of the accredited official training with the average grade at the university of origin.
If the diploma or the academic transcript are not written in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Portuguese or Italian, you will also have to include the respective sworn translations into Catalan or Spanish.
- Two letters of recommendation (academic).
In order to optimise the treatment and security of the recommendation letters, the candidate will have to request those via the online application system, where he/she will need to indicate the e-mail adress of the person/the persons he/she wishes to be recommended by. That person will receive an e-mail indicating that the candidate wishes a recommenation letter from him/her. The letter will be uploaded by the referee in the online application system. Non-institutional addresses such as *yahoo, *gmail, *hotmail, etc... will not be accepted.
- Letter of motivation (2 pages maximum).
- Identity Card or Passport.
- Video presentation where you explain in English your profile and your motivation for studying the master's degree (it's necessary to upload a word document with the link to the video).
- Professional experience in any of the fields related to the master's programme.
- Research experience.
- Teaching experience.
- Academic training in areas related to the master's programme.
- Professional experience.
In addition, the Departments' selection committee may decide to interview the candidate.