30 May 2016
1st Barcelona VPH Summer School will take place May 30th - June 3rd 2016.
Information and registration: http://bcnvph.org
This Summer School provides a thorough overview and hands-on experience in state-of-the-art Virtual Physiological Human (VPH) research. The key concepts of this methodological and technological framework will be presented using illustrative cases and enriched with hands-on analysis under supervision of the experts.
The School is jointly organised by the Philips - UPF CardioFunXion Marie Curie European Industrial Doctorate Program and The Virtual Physiological Human Institute, and the support of the Spanish Network of Excellence in Biomechanics.
Check this for the highlights and main results of the VPH Summer School 2016.
- Bart Bijnens, ICREA - UPF, Cardiovascular Pathophysiology
- James Sharpe, ICREA - CRG, Imaging and Modelling in Organogenesis
- Blanca Rodríguez, Univ. Oxford, Computational Cardiovascular Science
- Marta Sitges, IDIBAPS - Clinic Hospital, Clinical Cardiac Imaging
- Karin Würtz, ETHZ, Intervertebral Disc Pathophysiology
- Mathieu de Craene, Philips Cardiac Image Analysis
- Gemma Piella, UPF Machine Learning
- Jérôme Noailly, UPF Spine Multiscale and Biophysical Modelling
- Liesbet Geris, Univ. Liège Complex and Gene Regulation Modelling of Osteochrondial Systems
- Mariano Vázquez, Barcelona Supercomputing Center High Performance Computational Modelling
- José Manuel García Aznar, Univ. Zaragoza Cell and Collective Cell Modelling
- Óscar Cámara, UPF Cardiac Electrophysiology Modelling
- Miguel Ángel González Ballester, ICREA - UPF Computer-assisted Surgery
- Visits to the Barcelona Supercomputing Center and the ALBA Synchrotron
- Poster session
- Hands-on workshops
Students and Technicians Early Bird. 100 EUR
Regular Early Bird: 200 EUR