July 2021: Moving to UPC (Polytechnic University of Catalonia) in Sept. 2021 as Assistant Professor and PI of a Spanish Government funded Research project.
June 2021: New preprint on the effect of local neural activity into brain connectivity during cognition using human intracranial recordings.
I am a Researcher a the Centre of Brain and Cognition at Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF), Barcelona, and Adjunct Lecturer at the Engineering School, Department of Information and Communication Technologies, at UPF.
- 2018-2019 - Research Associate, BarcelonaBeta Brain Research Institute, Barcelona
- 2016-2017 - Research Associate, Hospital del Mar Medical Research Institute, Barcelona
- 2013-2015 - Marie-Curie Postdoctoral Fellow, UPF, Barcelona
- 2011-2012 - EPSRC Postdoctoral fellow at the University of Cambridge, UK
- 2008-2011 - Ph.D. in Engineering from the University of Cambridge, UK
- 2008-2009 - M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Stanford University, US
- 2000-2006 - Telecommunications Degree from UPC, Barcelona
- 2000-2005 - Mathematics Degree from UPC, Barcelona
Press (EurekAlert 2019, La Vanguardia 2018, La Vanguardia 2017, Investigación y Ciencia 2018).
TV (Deuwatts, Barcelona Local Television)
Center for Brain and Cognition
Mercè Rodoreda building (Ciutadella campus)
Ramon Trias Fargas, 25-27