Adopted by the PCST Scientific Committee
- To foster public communication of science and technology (PCST).
- To encourage discussion of practices, methods, ethical issues, policies, conceptual frameworks, economic and social concerns, and other issues related to PCST.
- To link practitioners of PCST, researchers who study PCST, and scientific communities concerned with PCST.
- To link those from different cultures and countries worldwide, in both developed and developing parts of the world, concerned with PCST.
- To provide opportunities for meetings, electronic interactions, and collaborations among people interested in PCST.
3 February 2001
© Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona