The Department of Economics & Business offer Master Degrees entirely taught in English, in collaboration with the Barcelona School of Economics and the UPF Barcelona School of Management. Every year, students enrolling in the master programs create a truly international atmosphere with about 90% of the students coming from abroad.
The master degrees are organized in two different tracks:
- The Master Track degrees are applied in nature, and prepare students for technically demanding jobs with quantitative and analytical components in policy institutions, consulting firms and the financial sector.
- Master's Degree in Economics and Finance: Economics Program and Finance Program
- Masters of Science in Management, International Business, Finance and Banking and Marketing
- The PhD Track degrees constitute the coursework of our PhD program, for people interested in pursuing a research career in academia, policy institutions, and the private sector:
- Master's Degree in Economics and Finance: PhD Track (Year 1 of the PhD program)
- Master of Research (Year 2 of the PhD program)