Postgraduate and Doctoral Studies Office
Back Postgraduate and Doctoral Studies Office
- Office Head: Marta Aragay Sunyol
Universitat Pompeu Fabra
Roger de Llúria building (Ciutadella campus)
Ramon Trias Fargas, 25-27
Telephone: 93 542 24 20
E-mail : [email protected]
The roles of the Postgraduate and Doctoral Studies Office include:
- Planning and coordinating the processes for the implementation of scheduled and approved master's degree and doctoral studies.
- Planning and coordinating the actions necessary in order to ease the handling of procedures that affect master's degree and doctoral students as of pre-enrolment, access and admission, registration and processing the transcript.
- Coordinating master's degree and doctoral studies handling procedures directly carried out by decentralised units.
- Handling the specific measures and aid to promote master's degrees and doctoral studies.
- Handling master's degree studies and other qualifications that may be assigned to it.
- Providing technical and administrative support to the Postgraduate and Doctoral Studies Committee.
- Providing advice and support in the field of postgraduate and doctoral studies to those centres that are attached to the University that teach postgraduate courses.
- Supporting the drafting and amendment of the regulations in the field for which it is responsible.
- Handling and coordinating the access and admissions processes in coordination with the decentralised units.
- Coordinating the admissions process for students awarded scholarships by institutions.
- Managing training activities addressing students, organised by the University, which do not form part of courses leading to official qualifications.
- Handling and coordinating university extension study programmes that help promote people's lifelong education.
- Handling and coordinating study programmes that take place in the summer period, courses of an instrumental nature or whose content is specific and promote entering the job market, and courses in collaboration with other universities.
- Acting to certify the minutes and documents generated in the processes in which it is involved.
- Any others assigned to it by the University regulations or its competent bodies.
The Postgraduate and Doctoral Studies Offices is organised into the following functional areas:
- Postgraduate and doctorate
- Special academic activities