General Secretary’s Office
Back General Secretary’s Office
- Office Head: Pilar de Diego Ruiz
Universitat Pompeu Fabra
Carrer de la Mercè 12
Telephone: (34) 93 542 20 00
Fax : (34) 93 542 20 02
E-mail : [email protected]
- To give support to the management of the general corporate governing bodies: Senate, Board of Governors, Academic Planning Committee, and the following statutory committees: Teaching Staff Committee, Electoral Board, as well as other bodies and committees that are set up under UPF regulations.
- To coordinate the electoral processes of the general corporate governing bodies (Senate, Board of Governors and those stipulated under UPF regulations), as well as those relating to general and specific unipersonal posts.
- To coordinate the processes for creating and modifying the academic and registration structure of UPF centres.
- To coordinate relations between the academic and administrative bodies and the Board of Trustees, except those stipulated under UPF’s own regulations, as well as manage relations between the general secretary and the UPF Ombuds Office.
- To undertake actions that promote a policy of institutional integrity and the ethical principles and good practices UPF staff are required to follow.
The General Secretary’s Office organises its services through a flat management structure and coordinates its processes through the following functional areas or groups:
- General Secretary’s Office Administration
- General Register
The role of the General Secretary’s Office Administration area is to manage the appointments and cessations of UPF’s academic posts, of the members of the University’s committees, as well as UPF representatives in other entities; to manage UPF’s Transparency Portal, the right to access public information and the online office.