Technical Unit of the Secretariat General
Back Technical Unit of the Secretariat General
- Unit Head: Pilar de Diego Ruiz
Universitat Pompeu Fabra
Carrer de la Mercè 12
Telephone: (34) 93 542 20 00
Fax : (34) 93 542 20 02
E-mail : [email protected]
- Support the management of the University’s general collegiate governing bodies: Senate, Board of Governors, Academic Planning Committee, and the following statutory committees: Teaching Staff Committee, Electoral Board, as well as other bodies and committees that are entrusted to it by UPF regulations.
- Coordinate the electoral processes of the collegiate governing bodies of a general nature (Senate, Board of Governors and those provided for by UPF regulations), as well as those of the unipersonal positions of general and specific scope.
- Manage the appointments and dismissals of UPF academic positions, members of the University committees included in the first subsection), as well as UPF representatives in other entities.
- Coordinate the processes of creating and modifying the academic structure and the affiliation of UPF centres.
- Manage the relations of the academic and administrative bodies with the Board of Trustees, except those provided for by UPF’s own regulations, as well as manage the relations of the secretary general with the UPF Ombuds Officer.
- Implement actions to ensure transparent university management, as well as access to public information.
- Coordinate and supervise the common contents, procedures and services of the online office.
- Implement actions to promote a policy of institutional integrity and the ethical principles and good practices according to which UPF staff must act.
- Prepare the institutional report.
- Publish, update and communicate the University’s own regulations and provisions.
- Manage and coordinate the University General Registry, both in person and online, and support the University’s different registries.
- Manage and coordinate the Registration Entity.
- Manage the archive of agreements and their registration.