Data Protection Officer
Back Data Protection Officer
- Data Protection Officer: Marc Vives Pizá
Universitat Pompeu Fabra
Carrer de la Mercè 12
Telephone: 93 542 20 00
Fax: 93 542 20 02
E-mail: [email protected]
- To inform and advise Pompeu Fabra University and the employees who can carry out personal data processing of their obligations pursuant to the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and any other data protection provision.
- To monitor compliance with data protection provisions and with the policies of Pompeu Fabra University in relation to the protection of personal data, including:
- The assignment of responsibilities
- Awareness-raising and training of staff involved in processing operations
- Carrying out the related audits
- To provide advice where requested as regards the data protection impact assessment (DPIA)
- To cooperate and act as the contact point for the supervisory authorities, namely with the Catalan Data Protection Authority (APDCAT).