[EDUCATIONAL DATA] PyramidApp configurations and participants behaviour dataset
Back [EDUCATIONAL DATA] PyramidApp configurations and participants behaviour dataset
PyramidApp configurations and participants behaviour dataset
This dataset contains the necessary details to reproduce the experiments of the paper :
Manathunga K, Hernández-Leo D. PyramidApp: scalable method enabling collaboration in the classroom. In: Verbert K, Sharples M, Klobučar T, editors. Adaptive and adaptable learning: 11th European Conference on Technology Enhanced Learning, EC-TEL 2016, Lyon, France, September 13-16, 2016, Proceedings. Heidelberg: Springer, 2016. p. 422-7. (LNCS, no. 9891). DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-45153-4_37 (postprint)
This data represents details of two PyramidApp experiments explained in the article (Secondary school and vocational training experiments)
- Secondary school data folder contains 3 rounds of 6 rounds of PyramidApp flows with 3 different student samples, 2 rounds each.
- Vocation Training school data folder has 7 csv files containing data of 3 PyramidApp rounds with the sample including the flow design.
- Each sub folder contains 7 csv files from the PyramidApp database.
- Flow.csv has information about the PyramidApp activity authoring configurations.
- Flow_available_students.csv contains which student IDs are available for which flow id.
- Flow_student.csv has details about students initial answers submitted for the given task in each flow.
- Flow_student_rating.csv has rating values by each student in each flow with the timestamp.
- Pyramid_groups.csv has the groups created for each flow.
- Pyramid_students.csv has the information about when students added for respective pyramids.
- Selected_answers.csv has the highly rated options for each group in each flow with the rating scores.
- Some fields are being encoded considering the nature of data and these csv files gives only the information considered in the context of the above publication.