The Department of Communication's Secretariat
The secretariat is the unity that provides administrative and logistical support for postgraduate studies.
You can find us in office 52.901 in the Roc Boronat building (Roc Boronat, 138) on the Communication Campus - Poblenou. Alternatively, you can e-mail questions, queries and/or comments you may have to us at [email protected].
Departmental websites that may be of interest:
- Department of Communication webs
- Master's degree programme Academic website
- Doctoral programme website
The Department's website you has various sections:
The static menu on the left contains options for accessing to departamental information and services. These options include Directory (with a list of teaching and research staff), Research (with information about research groups and the Taula de Nova Recerca), Master's Degrees and Activities.
The Features section includes other items of relevance to the Department, such as Recercat, which gives you access to a collection of research works.
On your master's degree programme's academic website you will find information on the following:
- Course plans (including details of subject content and language)
- Academic regulations (enrolment, enrolment withdrawal, continuance standarse, readmission, etc,. )
- Continuance regulations (continuance, number of examination sittings per subject, application for extraordinay examination sittings)
- Master's degree final project
- Academic [email protected] (a virtual space for information and academic procedures)
On the doctoral programme's academic website you will find information on the following: