The Master in Criminology and Criminal Justice System is intended for students to acquire an advanced specialist training exercise aimed at academic and research work.
At the end of the program, students...
- Should have advanced knowledge of criminology and criminal performance.
- Be able to apply their knowledge of criminological theories to formulate research hypotheses and conduct rigorous empirical research in the area of sentencing.
- Be able to draw conclusions consistent with the empirical study and propose solutions to the problems discussed in criminal law sensitive to the social implications.
- Be able to communicate clearly know and synthetic hypotheses, methodology, results and practical implications of the research, as a specialized as a non-specialist audience.
- Will develop research skills that will enable them to try new areas of study autonomously.