Make the most of your summer!
"És un curs que recomanaria molt, sobretot per la professora."
Idiomes UPF offers you the chance to take a whole CEFR level in only 3 weeks in July, completely online.
The French teaching staff at Idiomes UPF has been developing innovative materials and strategies to guarantee a rigorous, dynamic and interactive online learning process.
Do not miss the opportunity this July, and improve your French language skills for a reduced fee.
- Dynamic lessons via videoconference
- Working online in groups to practice oral communication skills
- Original materials to work on consolidating the level
- 100% online teaching
- Contact hours and type of course: 100 hours (60 contact hours; online classes via videoconference & 40 hours of self-study)
- Calendar: From July 8 to 28, 2021
- Registration period: Open to July 7, 2021
- ECTS credits: Up to 6 ECTS RAC credits and 6 credits for the new Minor in Multilingualism.
- UPF certificate: Certificate indicating the CEFR level achieved
- Entry requirements: These courses are open to the UPF Community and the general public above the age of 16. In order to confirm your enrolment for a level previous to the one you have registered for, you will have to demonstrate your level by:
- If you have already studied at Idiomes UPF the previous level you have registered for, your enrolment will be confirmed
- If you hold a certificate, please email us a copy at [email protected]. Please see here the valid certificates
- If you have not taken a course at Idiomes UPF nor hold a certificate, you will have to take a free level test.
Fee: €469,3 (apply 5 % discount for pre-cupyment before 23 June - original course price 494)
Find out here how to receive a €350 reimbursement via Parla3 (Level A2 and B1)
- 5 % discount for numerous families, single parents or pupils with a minimum degree of disability of 33% (refundable amount once paid and the discount is justified with the accreditation document. Receipt of requests until 19 July).
- The fee includes the teaching, all materials used in class and the UPF certificate.
- Idiomes UPF reserves the right to cancel any course if the minimum required (15) is not reached. In this case, the fee for the course would be refunded.
How to enrol on the course
In order to enrol on the course, you will have to select the code [1638/6 - Summer courses] on your enrollment, indicating the course/level you want to take, and make the payment online following instructions: