Chaired by the UPF rector, the CEI UPF - Icària Scientific Council includes, among its members, teaching and research staff with an international standing.
The Council meets once a year in the UPF Campus. The constituent session will be held soon.
- To validate both the University model and the CEI UPF - Icària project, mainly in the actions related to the development of graduate studies, research activities and transfer actions
To propose new initiatives and projects to develop
- Chair: Dr. Jaume Casals (UPF's rector)
- Dr. Luis Serrano (UPF; CRG)
- Dr. Jordi Galí (UPF; CREI)
- Dra. Núria Sebastián (UPF; ERC Scientific Council)
- Dr. Ezio Biglieri (UCLA)
- Dra. Cristina Lafont (Northwestern University)
- Dr. Manuel Castells (UC Berkeley; University of Southern California; UOC)