The Engineering School offers the bachelor students a great variety of subjects to choose from.
We have created a list of subjects where you will find information about the language, term and credits of each subject. This will help you to prepare and plan your stay.
Bear in mind:
- 1st course: morning lessons
- 2nd course: afternoon lessons
- 3rd and 4th course: morning and afternoon lessons
In order to avoid any overlaps, please, review the schedules of each subject (see below the section "Class Timetable").
Available Subjects 2023-24
You can take any subject from the following Bachelor's degrees except from the Bachelor's Degree in Biomedical Engineering; in this case, you need to be a Biomedical Engineering student.
- ICT subjects
- Biomedical Engineering subjects
Internships, Degree Final Projects and Master's subjects are not offered to incoming students.
Syllabus of the 2023-2024 subjects will be published during the month of June and July, 2023. Meanwhile, to get an idea, you can consult the 2022-2023 academic year.
Access Subject Teaching Plans:
The subject teaching plans are available through a federated academic platform. To access this platform and retrieve a specific teaching plan:
- Go to the webpages of the Bachelors.
- Follow the link UPF students of any Bachelor of the faculty.
- Go to Subject Course Guides, and you will find the option to make a Syllabus Query tool (go to Search).
- Click on the tab Subject Search.
- Retrieve your syllabus by using the current academic year (or the passed one, if the syllabus is not available to the current academic year), and either the title or the code of the subject you’d like to consult, in the field Subjects.
Timetables for 2023-2024 will be published during the month of June and July, 2023.
Check the complete information about the timetable for each class. It is necessary to select the following information in order to check the timetables:
- Study: please select the degree for the subject you are interested in.
- Academic period: please select the term that appears in the list as the subject's term (1st, 2nd or 3rd).
- Group: please select between group 1, in English, or group 2, in Catalan or Spanish (only for the Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering).
You can also check the updated information about the content of each subject by following the same procedure.
Information about class groups
Each subject has theory, practice and seminar groups. The number of practice and seminar groups can vary depending on the subject. You can find the numbering used for the groups below.
- Theory: T1
- Practice group: P01 / P102
- Seminar group: S101 / S102 / S103 / S104/ S105
If you want to know which practice and seminar group you belong to, you need to check the section "Espai Aula" on the Campus Global. There you will find the list of subjects and group you're enrolled to.
If you have any doubts, please contact us at: [email protected]
Jérôme Noailly: [email protected]
Before signing the academic agreement, you can contact the Mobility coordinator to review your Mobility proposal of subjects to enrol.