Back 25/11/22. Seminar: "Landscapes and virtual bodies in visual culture"
25/11/22. Seminar: "Landscapes and virtual bodies in visual culture"
Next Friday, 25th of november, the seminar "Landscapes and virtual bodies in visual culture" will take place at Universitat de Girona.
Next Friday, 25th of November, the seminar "Landscapes and virtual bodies in visual culture" will take place in the Bachelor’s Room of the Faculty of Arts of the Universitat de Girona. The seminar has been co-organised by the CINEMA group and the Universitat de Girona, and will be directed by Alan Salvadó. Among other speakers will be Ivan Pintor, Violeta Kovacsics, and Alan Salvadó himself, as well as Oliver Pérez from the MEDIUM group.
- From 9.30h to 9.50h: Welcome and presentation of the Seminar by Alan Salvadó.
- From 9.50h to 10.30h: Presentation by Ivan Pintor (Pompeu Fabra University)
Horizons, borders and dematerialisation of landscape in comics: Pratt, Moebius, Schuiten.
- From 10.30h to 11.10h: Lecture by Carolina Martínez (ERAM/University of Girona)
Virtual Landscapes in the expanded cinema of the New York avant-garde
- From 11.30h to 12.20h: Lecture by Vincent Deville (Université Montpellier 3)
The Mountain from the Real to the Virtual in the Work of Jacques Perconte
Consecutive translation from French into Catalan
- From 12.20h to 13.00h: Lecture by Àngel Quintana (University of Girona)
Piranesi in virtual worlds
- From 1.00 p.m. to 1.40 p.m.: Talk by Violeta Kovacsics (Pompeu Fabra University)
Landscapes in the virtual worlds of fantasy, gateways between cinema and television
- From 15.30h to 16.10h: Lecture by Óliver Pérez (Universitat Pompeu Fabra) and Alan Salvadó (Universitat de Girona)
Dialogues between walking simulators and slow cinema
- From 16.10h to 16.50h: Lecture by Aránzazu Pérez (University of Santiago de Compostela)
Do architects play seriously? Architecture and video games in the first years of the 21st century
- From 16.50h to 17.30h: Lecture by Daniel Pérez (University of Girona)
Mental landscapes, virtual landscapes in the universe of David Lynch
- From 17.30h to 17.45h: Conclusions and closing of the conference by Àngel Quintana (University of Girona)