Laptop loans service - All services A-Z
The laptop loan is a service for students who need a notebook. You can borrow one for four hours (renewable) on campus and with access to the University’s Wi-Fi network.
To register to the service, click on How to access.
In order to check the availability on-line, go to the home page of Library and IT or the lower guides.
We will notify you by Slack or email:
- once the laptop you have reserved is available
- when your loan is about to expire.
Who can use the laptop loans service:
- Students on official degree and postgraduate programmes offered by UPF in one of their centres.
- People belonging to entities with which the University has established a agreement regarding the use of this service. Authorisations will be subject to the validity of the corresponding agreement.
- People expressly authorised by the heads of the Library/CRAI.
To use this service, you must register.