If you’re an editor of a scientific journal from UPF we offer you:
- Support for applying for and managing a DL and ISSN.
- Information and advice for applying for a DOI.
- Recommendations for publishing journals in RACO.
- Dissemination of your journal in RACO and Dialnet.
- Information and support regarding a journal’s indexing process:
- In databases and portals that index full-text journals: RACO, Dialnet, Scopus, etc.
- In directories that evaluate journal quality: JCR, SJR, Miar, etc.
- In directories that explain copyright and self-archiving conditions: Dulcinea, SHERPA/RoMEO.
If you also want to manage the entire publishing process of the journal with Open Journal Systems (OJS), we offer training and advice on how to use this.