Network analysis software - All services A-Z
The software available in the computer rooms can be freely accessed by students, PDI and PAS and their use is not limited in any way.
If you are PDI, you can request that software be installed on your office computer or university laptop.
Below is the network analysis software currently available:
|Available in the classrooms
||License type for PDI
There are three kinds of software licenses:
- Campus UPF license: UPF has a license to install software on its computers. If you need software installed on your UPF computer or laptop you can request us to do so clicking on Ask us.
- Free software downloads: includes free software and commercial software with a trial-period download. You can easily install this software on your computer. We are here to help, should you need it.
- Payment license: if you need software that we do not have at UPF you can ask for a quote to buy it by clicking on Ask us.
- The cost of any software installed in the computer rooms will be covered by the University.
- If it is for individual use on your office computer, the cost will be covered by your UCA or a research grant.