Space equipped for practical work related with electronics, radiocommunications and creating 3D prototypes.
This space is in the Tallers area of the Poblenou campus.
12 workspaces with the following equipment for each one:
- Windows 10 desktop computer
- Digital oscilloscope Keysight EDUX1002A
- Function generator Tektronix AFG1022
- Regulable power supply TTI EX354RD
- Digital bench multimeter TENMA and portable multimeter RS PRO
- Tin solderer JBC 30W
- Wiring such as two osciloscope probes, BNC-Banana, BNC, alligator clip
- Plier, cutting plier and screwdrivers.
There is also available in the laboratory (available under request):
- Arduino UNO microcontrollers
- Light, pressure and sound sensors, relays, resistors, condensers, diodes, etc...
- Shields for Arduino
- Four 3D printers (two BQ Witbox and two BQ Witbox2) with FDM technology