Space destined to practices related to the direct manipulation of network elements or workstations and ethical hacking. All computers are located within a network isolated from the rest of the campus, with unlimited internet traffic and without protection against attacks. It is equipped with configurable switches and routers.
At the request of the teaching staff, there are four physical servers for the deployment of virtual machines.
- 22 computers with Windows 10 and Ubuntu 18.04 operating systems installed
- 5 switches of 24 ports 10/100 Cisco Catalyst 2950
- 12 routers:
- 7 Cisco 1700 series routers
- 5 Cisco 2800 series routers
- Direct, crossed, serial and console cables
- If you are PDI, go to the ESUP secretary’s office.
- If you are a student and are enrolled on an authorised subject, go to the audiovisual loans desk in the Library/CRAI.