Research Assistant in Language Sciences/Psychology
- Researcher Profile: First Stage Researcher (R1)
- Research field: Language Sciences / Linguistics / Psychology
- Type of Contract: Temporary
- Job status: Part-time
- Application Deadline: 26 March 2017
- Envisaged Job Starting Date: 10 April 2017
How to Apply
Full CV and expression of interest to be sent to:
- Required Education Level: First degree in linguistics
- Skills/Qualifications: Experience in experimental design, linguistic analysis skills, some initial knowledge of clinical language patterns (esp. autism), experience with software used in clinical language research (e.g. CLAN, excel).
- Specific Requirements: None.
- Required Languages: Spanish, Catalan, English
- Required Research Experience: Initial research experience in linguistics and developmental disorders, and experimental design
- Selection process: By committee decision chaired by Prof. Hinzen based on application materials.