Borrowing materials from other Catalan universities (PUC)
The PUC service enables users of the libraries of the institutions that are members of the Consortium of University Services of Catalonia (CSUC) to request and borrow documents from other CSUC libraries, free of charge.
- You may request any of a CSUC library's documents, apart from those that each member institution specifically excludes from the service.
- You may not request documents if your access to your own institution's library service has been restricted.
- If a copy of the document you are looking for is available from the UPF library, you may not request it via the Collective Catalogue of the Universities of Catalonia (CCUC), and will instead have to reserve it via the UPF Catalog.
- Find out how many documents you may borrow and for how long.
- More detailed information on the PUC service is available.
Search the CCUC, by keyword, for document in which you are interested. .
Click on a document's title to view its full catalogue entry and find out from with institutions it is available to be requested:
If the document is available to be requested, click on the link on the left of the screen.
Upon beginning to request a document, you will need to identify yourself as a UPF user:
a) Select Universitat Pompeu Fabra in the drop-down menu and click on Submit.
b) Enter your Campus Global username and password, or your first surname and the UPF Library/CRAI user code (10 or 14 digits). If you have a UPF card, you will find your Library/CRAI user number below the barcode on its rear.
You will also need to select the centre from which you want to collect the requested document:
A message confirming that your request has been successfully submitted will be generated automatically. You will be notified via email when the document is ready for collection. You will have four days to collect it as of the date on which you receive the email in question.
If you have any problems, please contact the library in person or via the Helpdesk (CAU).
My account (UPF):
You can look up the documents you have requested and checked out by logging in to your UPF user account (Catalog > My account). You also have the option of cancelling reservations of documents you have requested. To do so, click in the corresponding box in the "Cancel" column and then on the "Update List" button.
You may return document to any Library/CRAI site, or to any library of the institution to which each document belongs.
Each loan will appear on your user record until the institution to which the document belongs has received it and registered it as having been returned.