European Higher Education gives special emphasis on internships as an opportunity to get in touch with their future employers and acquire a job experience. For companies is a perfect chance to attract young talent their teams.
- Internships last 200-800hours per academic year (September-september)
- Tasks must be related with the student degree
- The UPF sets a minimum scholarship of 5euros/hours
- UPF sets a tax cost of a 10% of the internship scholarship with a minimum of 250€+VAT
- Students must have a mentor at the company.
If you are interested you should sign on CAMPUSTREBALL: